Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Just an Update

We heard back from our attorney last night and the birth mom is still in the hospital. She is expected to deliver on Wednesday if everything goes well. I was a nervous wreck all day yesterday and got absolutely nothing done. I think all the stress of everything was just starting to get to me a little bit. I was so relieved to get the call last night that everything was still progressing smoothly. Hopefully we'll be on a plane by Thursday, in court by Friday and home again a week after that! Thank you to everyone for all of your support and prayers on our behalf. We have the most wonderful family and friends! We'll be sure to keep you posted on any news we have!

7 comments:

  1. your blog looks great first of all. second, YES!!! i am so excited. i'll bring over a bag i have for you later today once the roads are plowed. so happy that this has all come together. still praying for baby boy, birth mom, and that all goes well throughout the week. love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping it all goes well for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you and if there is anything I can do let me know. You need to have a baby shower for this little boy after everything is said and done and things have calmed down. Is anyone throwing one for you yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for you guys!!! How amazing to have two miracles (Kristin) in a week!!! Wow I love it!!! Sending lots of love and prayers your way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you shared your blog so nosy me can keep up to date on what is happening. ;) Thanks for sharing and good luck with everything that's coming up for you guys. Do you have a name picked yet?

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such awesome news! I am so excited for you guys. It will be great to see another little one in your family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How did I not know you had a blog?! Here's hoping S. Carolina moves faster than Virginia on signing the paperwork!

    ReplyDelete