Tuesday, January 5, 2010

No Bon Bons Here

So I was following my routine of eating dinner when Aaron gets home from work, giving Addie a bath, saying bedtime prayers and putting Addie to bed... followed by changing into workout clothes and going over to our clubhouse to exercise. I usually bring a DVD of some sort to watch, but tonight I turned the TV on and lo and behold... the Biggest Loser Premiere was on! This is probably the first time ever I have seen that show while working out. I admit that I've seen it a few times before and most of the time I was laying on the couch after a long day. I'm kind of proud of the fact that I was actually not feeling guilty while watching it this time! Ha, ha! I guess I have something to look forward to on Tuesday evenings from now on instead of bringing an old movie I've seen a few times before. Good times. Less Guilt. No bon bons.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that that show is the best one to watch when working out. But I like the movies too! My old job had a gym and I would work out during my lunch hour and would watch movies. That was wonderful! I got to see so many movies that I would've never have been able to see otherwise since Garrett hates movies!

    ReplyDelete