Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Community Yard Sale

Hey friends, family, neighbors, and anyone else living within a relatively close proximity to our pleasant little grove of a town... we're having a community yard sale! Not only will there be the regular garage sale stuff... but also quite a few crafty things from our awesome neighbors. I will have a few of my art prints available for purchase at a huge discount! We're talking $5.00 a print people... which we know hardly pays for the tank of gas to go and get my art printed in the first place. Ha, ha! I know you're so excited to come out and see everything displayed so nicely in front of a somewhat beautiful swamp filled with cattails in front of our condo and townhome complex. Amazing, I tell you! Bring CASH! See you Saturday!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Wendy! I will try to stop by, Brendan is in the Lindon parade that morning. But I will see what I can do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's hoping the sale goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope it went well. We had three yard sales over the summer. We made some money, but I'm still not sure it was worth all the work!

    ReplyDelete