Sunday, May 29, 2011

We Do Exist

Yes. We're alive. I think we hibernated for the winter or something because work was crazy, school for Aaron was busy, kids were stuck inside and everything. We're all ready for summer now so I guess it's okay for the weather to warm up again and stop raining. I'm actually a big fan of the rain. I love it really. I'm from Seattle though so it's been kind of hard living in a state for the last 8 years where rain usually lasts ten minutes and then it's sunny again. When it rains here, we usually open our windows, dance outside on our porch or otherwise find a way to enjoy it. The other day I let Addie jump in a ginormous puddle repeatedly. She was so unsure of it but finally got used to it after a few times running, jumping, kicking and splashing through it. She's going to need to get used to the rain sooner or later because we do plan to eventually move back to Washington where it rains... a lot. So you know those people who always talk about the weather? I'm totally one of them. I love the changing seasons and could sit and watch it rain or snow for an hour. I'm pretty sure that my mom and grandpa influenced my love of all things weather related. I'm just like my mom. The best thing ever is watching it snow OR listening to the rain with the windows open. I'm just like my Grandpa Rengler too. He would always talk about the weather whenever I called to chat. I hope my kids think weather is cool someday too. Ha, ha!

Oh, and what do I do when it rains? I digital scrapbook... and my goal this year is to get caught up on the last 8 years we've been married. Okay, almost 8 years. It will be eight years in July. Wow! Where has the time gone? I still can't believe that we have 2 kids sometimes. One of them being 3 years old! Here's a page I made tonight... in 20 minutes. Need a list of pros and cons to digital scrapbooking. Let's chat. I'd love to convert any of you paper scrapbookers out there. :o)

3 comments:

  1. Wahoo an update! And in our ongoing saga of kindred spirithood - I love the rain too!! I need to learn how to really digital scrapbook. I've stopped doing photo albums and just do photobooks, but I do them at walmart.com, snapfish or other similar sites. I am freaking out at how much Asher has changed. It's also so amazing how my two kids look like they go together and so do yours. Sure miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for an update and miss seeing you guys. Cant wait to get out and play again. Asher is getting so big and is not such a baby anymore. We totally need to catch up and no I am not a rain person, even though I grew up in WA. I love the sun:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on the scrapbooking goal--I totally know that you can do it. i might need to convert to digital soon...or else I'll be drowning in photos (not even kidding...) :)

    ReplyDelete